Every season we look forward to a good cleansing shopping trip, and this fall there are so many incredible options out there. The trends this season are not TOO trendy, are totally versatile, and completely wearable. Here's what's on our radar: • Leather: Leather was everywhere this season on the runways. Try it as a dress, or go more classic and get a wear-it-everywhere biker jacket. Feeling more adventurous? Get the jacket in one of the hottest fall colors, cobalt.
• A sleek ponytail: Forget complicated braids--fall is all about a sleek, clean ponytail. Wear it clipped with a barrette during the day, then slick it back for a night out. It's a perennial favorite of women everywhere, and we're glad that designers embraced the pony for fall.
• BB Cream: BB Creams are the super stars of the beauty aisle now, and Maybelline's stellar new offering--Dream Fresh BB Cream--is a versatile must-have for gorgeous skin without a ton of effort. It: 1) Blurs imperfections, 2) Enhances, 3) Brightens, 4) Evens skin tone, 5) Smoothes, 6) Hydrates, 7) Protects with SPF 30, and 8) No oils and other heavy ingredients. No brainer.
• Pointy toed pumps: The shoe that will take you from the office, to an evening out, to brunch on the weekends when you toss them on with jeans and a blazer.
• Wine: No, not the beverage--the color! Also known as burgundy, eggplant, and oxblood, this color was everywhere on fall runways. Works as a neutral when it shows up on shoes and bags, but we love it on a statement-making frock.
• Small prints: Mix them, match them, mis-match them--it's all about geometric prints. A pair of pants is an easy way to wear the trend.
Now that you're armed with knowledge, go out there and try some trends!
Sponsored by Maybelline Dream Fresh BB. Tag #BBYou on Instagram to show of your Dream Fresh face. Learn more on Facebook.