1. Heidi's children's wear line is called Truly Scrumptious because "that's what they are." Does this mean Heidi eats babies? And likes how they taste? 2. Were any of the producers listening when Dmitry said they might as well be making outfits for cats? (Next season? Please?)
3. Is anyone else shocked that Elena actually really likes babies?
4. Sorry Tim, but just how exactly will taking care of plastic home-ec babydolls "help the designers" design for babies?
5. Elena named her baby Asshole? In what state is that even legal?
6. At this point in the series, Tim, can Heidi really still be considered a "special visitor"?
7. Chris, why wouldn't Melissa put a baby in a cocktail dress? What else is Suri Cruise supposed to wear?
8. Aren't the designers whose baby clients could stand and walk sort of at an advantage here?
9. Is Michael Kors's 'Hi baby!' face even more adorable than the actual babies?
10. Don't you wish Lifetime would let us in on the fun of hearing Tim Gunn spitting expletives just this once?