David Lerner is a contemporary women’s apparel company located in New York City. The company seeks a motivated social media intern to join its team. Intern must have knowledge of the fashion industry as well as all social media platforms, and live in the New York City area. Previous experience is preferred.
• Leverage company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) to build company presence
Beyond Vintage, a brand that re-creates pieces from past decades with modern fabrics and cut, is looking for fashion forward, saavvy, hard working, and dedicated individuals.
This unpaid internship is a phenomenal opportunity to gain extensive knowledge on the inner workings of a prestigious design house. Because this is a very exclusive position there are limited spaces available. We recommend sending your resume in quickly as the spaces will be filled.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Internship is located in New York, local candidates preferred.
Contemporary women’s knitwear designer/manufacturer is seeking interns to assist in the Pre-Production/Design and Production departments. Interns will split their time between both departments, and will assist in design room duties such as: organizing and presenting the sample lines, preparing marketing materials and samples for send-outs and, accompanying supervisors on errands. Interns will see the entire design process, from concepts to finished garments, and earn a better understanding of knit fabrics and apparel design/manufacturing.
Not interested in the "front of house" internship from earlier? Erin Fetherston is also hiring a Design Intern! This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most talented designers in the industry.
Design intern duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Design in the conception and execution of each current season's collection
- Assist in the preparation of style sheets and technical packages
- Pick up and hand deliver samples and materials to local contractors
- Assist in daily communication between commercial showroom, P.R. team, and EF studio
- Work with Design to follow development of styles with outside contractors
- Sketch flats for design sheets and sales book on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create print and embroidery artwork in Illustrator and Photoshop