Design & Sales/Office Interns Needed At David Lerner!
David Lerner is a contemporary women's apparel company located in New York. The company seeks motivated interns to join its team.
• Assist with sampling, product development and organizing inventory for patterns and samples
• Entering style numbers, descriptions and fabric content into software system
• Creating spreadsheets regarding fabric composition, yardages, lead times and cost
Beyond Vintage, a brand that re-creates pieces from past decades with modern fabrics and cut, is looking for fashion forward, saavvy, hard working, and dedicated individuals.
This unpaid internship is a phenomenal opportunity to gain extensive knowledge on the inner workings of a prestigious design house. Because this is a very exclusive position there are limited spaces available. We recommend sending your resume in quickly as the spaces will be filled.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Internship is located in New York, local candidates preferred.
Contemporary women’s knitwear designer/manufacturer is seeking interns to assist in the Pre-Production/Design and Production departments. Interns will split their time between both departments, and will assist in design room duties such as: organizing and presenting the sample lines, preparing marketing materials and samples for send-outs and, accompanying supervisors on errands. Interns will see the entire design process, from concepts to finished garments, and earn a better understanding of knit fabrics and apparel design/manufacturing.
Not interested in the "front of house" internship from earlier? Erin Fetherston is also hiring a Design Intern! This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most talented designers in the industry.
Design intern duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Design in the conception and execution of each current season's collection
- Assist in the preparation of style sheets and technical packages
- Pick up and hand deliver samples and materials to local contractors
- Assist in daily communication between commercial showroom, P.R. team, and EF studio
- Work with Design to follow development of styles with outside contractors
- Sketch flats for design sheets and sales book on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create print and embroidery artwork in Illustrator and Photoshop
Edun was launched as a for-profit fashion brand in 2005 to raise awareness of the possibilities in Africa and encourage the industry to do business there. Edun is looking for Spring 12 interns in their Marketing and Sales departments.
Marketing duties include:
*Assist with fashion shows, event planning and photo shoots.
*Collate marketing materials for sales.
*Assist with digital & social media initiatives.
*Must be creative and web savvy.
Sales duties include:
*Assist with showroom appointments, researching potential accounts.
*Maintain inventory line sheets.