1. When do the girls have a chance to even wear the clothes in the Tyra Suite?
2. Can someone please enlighten us about a supermodel who got her start as a stunt person for video games (and we're not talking Prada)?
3. Does Brittany not realize that everyone else is also trying to win the competition?
4. And what ever happened to cohesion between challenges and shoots? How did we go from video games to steampunk?
5. Is being "Disney" really something a person model should aspire to?
6. Was anyone else surprised that Victoria's nutso 'backstory' about her murdering her animal-abusing boyfriend didn't instead incorporate her mom?
7. Could that owl have actually been any less temperamental?
8. Why do the judges keep criticizing the styling on the shoot? Don't they have something to do with it?
9. Does Tyra honestly think Victoria is trying to "water down" her personality to appeal to the masses? Did she not hear that aforementioned 'backstory'??
10. Is Yvonne the most blasé eliminated contestant ever?