1. What are the odds that all of these "all stars" actually know who each other is?
2. How awkward and uncomfortable is this Ivy/Casanova boss/assistant scenario?
3. Carolyn, this is the toughest all stars season yet? Do you realize there's only been one other season?
4. Doesn't the show somehow seem out of date since it's still referring to Joanna Coles as the EIC of Marie Claire?
5. Has Joshua spent the last year or so working at a tanning salon in Jersey--or as Mitt Romney's tan stand-in?
6. Is anyone else secretly already hoping that Christopher from season 10 is on the next season of PR All Stars? I miss him already...
7. It's only the first episode (pre-runway!), and someone's already crying? Seriously, Ivy?
8. Is Mondo making a decent living entirely off of post-season Project Runway guest appearances?
9. Could the judges be any more split on their critiques of the designs?
10. Did Suede go on a shopping spree in Hot Topic's sale section in preparation of this season?