1. Can the next challenge please involve designing a decent outfit for Heidi to wear on the show?
2. Wouldn't this challenge have been more appropriate when there were only four designers left?
3. How much commission does Project Runway make for all the times the designers talk to buildings? "Thank you, Mood!" "Bye, Atlas!"
4. Shouldn't Tim's challenge briefing have included his definition of avant garde?
5. For all of Tim's ridiculously articulate creative criticisms, who would have thought it would be scariest for him to say nothing at all?
6. And why is Melissa designing a drag outfit for Gumby?
7. Will someone please make a meme solely based on Michael Kors's beyond amazing impression of an old lady wanting to wear a backless dress aka possibly the single most entertaining 15 seconds in Project Runway history?
8. If Michael thinks Dmitry's design's shoulders are too 'costumey,' what would he say about Balmain spring '13?
9. Are we the only ones shocked that the judges are all so in love with Melissa's design? (Apparently not--hi, Heidi!)
10. Could Fabio be any more virtuous and pleasant? Should we all just give up and become free-gans?