1. How sad is it to see Christopher looking so, so sad?
2. Is Dmitry secretly the next Tim Gunn with amazing quips like this? "I don't think Chris needs to make anything [...], he just has to make... it work."
3. How do the designers decide who's going to be the time keeper every day?
4. Why is Tim trying to talk Dmitry out of experimenting with the metallic hair trend?
5. Is Mondo wearing a stick-on mustache in the audience?
6. Why did Fabio design a spring/summer collection, and the other designers did fall/winter?
7. Twilight author Stephenie Meyer likes Dmitry's collection best--do the judges's opinions' even matter?
8. When Nina referred to Melissa's dress as 'red,' did anyone half expect Christopher to interject "Blood orange!"?
9. Now that Christopher is eliminated, can he and I finally be best friends?
10. Did anyone else almost start crying when Fabio was crying? :,(
...And one statement: Congratulations to Dmitry Sholokhov for winning season 10 of Project Runway--here's hoping he takes career advice from Christian Siriano!