1. Why has Anthony Ryan hidden this glorious string headband from us until the (actual) last episode?
2. Hold up--why did Joshua come back if he was unwilling to help Anthony Ryan? Is that even allowed?
3. So, does Casanova regularly take vacations from sex, too?
4. "Miss Joanna"? Is Joanna Coles secretly Anthony Ryan's tap/jazz teacher?
5. Did Casanova sleep through the entire five days?
6. Why does it sound like such a back-handed compliment every time Carolyn introduces Isaac Mizrahi as "One of the most famous names in fashion..."?
7. Margherita Missoni, model and actress? Really, now?
8. Why were the critiques of these entire collections the same length as the critiques of one look on other challenges?
9. Isn't this the second time Emilio came in second? Sad. (But also... Did anyone else know he was nominated for a Tony last year?! Go E. Sosa!)
10. Why didn't Emilio get a sweet, inspirational goodbye like Uli did?