HATCh Showroom Is Looking For A Social Media Intern In NYC!
HATCh Showroom in New York is looking for bright, skilled and open-minded social media intern to assist with daily social media operations. As an intern for our showroom, you will have the rare opportunity to build your network with some of the most influential people in the fashion industry.
The internship will be unpaid, for school credit and the following skills are a plus:
• College student with exemplary communication skills, strong organizational and people skills, attention to detail, a comfortable phone presence and the ability to work independently.
• You will need Internet skills for research, strong office skills and the ability to multi-task. Marketing, Business Economics or Communications preferred.
We are looking to hire a social media intern for SebastianQ.com, our new editorialized e-commerce platform targeting stylish men. Sebastian Q is an online shop & style site curated for menswear aficionados offering items that are design standouts & wardrobe must-haves.
Interns should share our passion for great design, be creative, and have strong communications skills. Intern roles are structured to provide valuable editorial, e-commerce, campaign and startup experience.
Aquatalia by Marvin K. is a family owned luxury Footwear Company based in Montreal, with a showroom in NYC, catering to such prestige retailers as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus and many international clients. We are looking for a part time intern to aid in the day-to-day support development of our marketing team with a strong focus on social media. This internship is perfect for those looking to intern for credit.
What will you do?
• Social Media Support: Creating content. Must have strong writing and communication skills as well as knowledge of current fashion and cultural trends as they pertain to our consumer market.
• Tracking samples: Coordinating delivery for shoots and pr requests with critical attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
Tom & Drew Boys is an on-trend, hip children's brand seeking a marketing & social media intern to join our team.
• Must be available at least three days a week to work from our Manhattan office.
• Ideal candidates will have some social media experience. Prior fashion experience preferred.
• Creativity and ability to think outside of the box. Writing skills are a plus.
• Must own a lap-top.
Hone is is looking for a technically savvy, creative, team-oriented Social Media Intern to help with social media campaigns and promotions designed to increase brand awareness and build relationships with clients/users.
The Social Media Intern will work closely with our Marketing and Biz Dev department to manage communications through social media channels, implement successful promotions, and build the Hone brand presence.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Define and implement the social media strategy across various platforms and social communities.
• Execute social media campaigns, programs and promotions.