Red Light PR is a full service public relations firm, specializing in fashion publicity, product placement, strategic branding, and events. The firm represents up-and-coming fashion designers and established corporations looking to increase brand awareness within the entertainment and fashion communities throughout the United States. We are looking for a Senior Account Executive candidate to join the team. The Senior Account Executive must be self-motivated, well spoken and have excellent interpersonal skills with at least 2- 3 years previous agency experience. This candidate must be organized and exhibit superior client management and press acquisition skills. Relevant experience is a must.
Senior Account Executive responsibilities include:
- Client management
- Press acquisition spanning print, online, and TV/film coverage
- Social media management and optimization
- Maintain, establish, and develop editorial, celebrity, and entertainment industry contacts for the firm
Senior Account Executive qualifications include:
- Bring strong, trade relevant contacts to the firm
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in the Fashion and PR industries
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Cision, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits strong organizational/muti-tasking skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.