My days usually go something like this: Phone alarm, Facebook, Quaker oatmeal, work, pizza, work, subway, Facebook, Seinfeld, Facebook, sleep. Not Roberto Cavalli's! Harper's Bazaar is thankfully here to enlighten on how the other 1/6.9 billion live when they aren't delivering puppies on the Mediterranean--and it sounds pretty f--king fantastic.
We couldn't resist pulling some highlights of the designer's "24 Hours with..." profile below--including evidence that Cavalli may or may not be Marilyn Monroe reincarnated and that Darwin the Ikea monkey potentially belonged to him pre-home furnishing shopping spree. Take it away, Roberto...
• "I cannot sleep when I am dressed. I have to be naked. I am like Marilyn Monroe: She said five drops of Chanel No. 5; I tell you 10 drops of Roberto Cavalli fragrance."
• "I used to have a small tiger and a monkey but not anymore. The monkey was mean."
• "I don't go to work naked."
• "I went to Papua New Guinea a couple of years ago and met one of the last cannibal tribes existing on the planet. Very exciting!"
• "We go to my office, where I have to sign papers. An important man should do that every day."
• "I have many crystal balls in my house. My wife loves to collect them, and I also love them because they are mysterious, which is why I decided to create some for my home collection. And I like all the women."
• "When I go to bed, oh, my God, it is very private. It is very private because there are a lot of fantasies."
We'd highly recommend heading over to Harpersbazaar.com to read the entire glorious thing.