1. When did Project Runway become fashion Survivor? It can't be long until the teams start voting off the weakest link, right?
2. And why are the designers surprised to be staying in the same teams? Was it ever implied they'd be swapping members?
3. Why haven't these ping pong ball retrieving contraptions been marketed towards college students? Um, hello, beer pong...
4. Hold up! Joseph has a side career... screen printing cats onto sweaters? Dhani, are you aware of this?!
5. Can Tim Gunn please mentor Patricia on verbalizing her descriptions more succinctly?
6. How did the Dream Team designers working on the kilt stop themselves from licking that male model's perfect abs? Really guys, I need an answer on this one.
7. Based on the designers' level of enthusiasm, should the next season of Project Runway be entirely based on creating clothes for Susan Sarandon?
8. Was Ben's leadership confession meant to make the judges like him more or less? Huh?
9. Isn't it kinda sweet that the designers never throw Tim Gunn under the bus for his workroom suggestions that fall flat?