MODELSCOUTS Is Seeking A F/T Executive Assistant In NYC!
MODELSCOUTS.COM is a model management company that scouts, develops, and manages fashion and commercial models worldwide. Models discovered by ModelScouts.com have appeared in all of the major fashion publications including Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Amica, GQ, Esquire, Seventeen, Cosmo Girl, Elle Girl, Gear, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, and have worked for the most prestigious clients including Giorgio Armani, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Versace, Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Lacroix, Bagley Mischka, Gucci, Chanel, Bill Blass, Valentino, Galiano, Yves St Laurent and more.
MODELSCOUTS is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to our Director.
Location: New York City
Ludivine is a multi-brand high end women's boutique looking to hire a full time assistant store manager at our upper east side location. Please have a resume that reflects the following:
• A minimum of three years experience working in the fashion industry.
• An understanding of and an appreciation for European fashion and the designers we represent.
• A proven strong sales capability.
• Highly organized and motivated team player.
• Experience with POS systems for both the store and E-Commerce.
Full service, rapidly growing Public Relations Agency is looking for a full time PR Account Executive with 2+ years’ experience in Fashion/Accessories.
• Must be enthusiastic and self motivated to work on multiple accounts
• Must have fashion/accessories PR experience
• Must have press contacts at local publications & broadcast outlets
• Must have clear understanding of entertainment press
• Must have worked red carpet/celebrity events
Ludivine is a high end European women's boutique looking to hire a full time sales manager for our store located on the upper east side. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing company. Individuals applying for this position should be highly motivated, positive, and detail oriented. Experience in management is also preferred. Please have a resume which reflects the following and if possible, include work related references.
• At least five years working within the fashion industry
Ludivine is now looking to hire a full time manager at our upper east side store location. This high end European women's boutique is looking for someone detail oriented, highly organized, experienced in management and with a resume that reflects the following:
• At least five years working within the fashion industry preferred.
• A proven ability to sell and increase sales through inventory management and employee training.
• A thorough knowledge of European fashion and specifically the designers we represent.