Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It's a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It's like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Brad.
1. How cute are Thomas and Hannah? Can we be friends?
2. Doesn't Kate Spade look like the most fun brand to style ever? All those cute colors!
3. Is that Minka Kelly's real voice?
4. Can Brad tell us more about this "simple business business stuff?"
5. Did Brad just say the models all starve at some point?
6. Is Brad a little too worried about his muffin top? Did working for Rachel Zoe all that time give him a negative body image?
7. Why is Gary freaking out so much more than Brad on the way to Monique Lhuillier?
8. And why is being late to a fashion show always a central plot in both this show and Rachel's?
9. How amazing is it that the Monique Lhuillier PR said, "I follow your tweets" to Gary and said nothing to Brad? And is it weird that I might have done the same thing?
10. Why does Brad seem so much more likable than Rachel?
Speaking of whom....
1. Couldn't they have had Jeremiah on just for fun? :(
2. Do you think Rachel shows her baby off to all of her clients?
3. Does it seem like Rachel is a little too in control of the show this season?
4. Why is it ok that Rodger's hair is like that?
5. What can I even say about Skyler's outfit?
6. Why does Rachel feel the need to ask every designer what they think of her bangs?
7. Are they trying to say the Post is sexist, too?
8. OMG did you guys see Brad turning bright red when he and Andy Cohen brushed by Rachel and Rodger at Prabal and did Andy Cohen totally orchestrate it?! What an evil genius.
9. How many times have they shown nameless beautiful long-haired stubbley man without mentioning him or allowing him to speak?
10. If there wasn't something wrong with Rachel's business before, does Mandana asking "Is there a way to save it?" kind of signify something is wrong now?
Bonus Question: Was that Leah right behind Rachel at ODLR for a good five seconds? (Answer: yes)