1. Does Layana not realize that pitting the boys against the girls would automatically put her on the same team as Patricia?
2. Do the designers never get a single day off between challenges to go explore NYC museums and the like?
3. Why did Tim Gunn have two big white spots on his forehead while explaining the challenge? Anyone?
4. Why do the designers seem so much more bitter and overall dishonest this season?
5. Did the designers get this excited the first time they used MS Paint?
6. And why are they all so psyched to win $10,000? You can't even buy one sleeve of an Hermes croc tee with that kind of petty cash!
7. If Michelle hates Patricia so much (like she's previously stated), why is she giving her tips on staying in the competition?
8. Where exactly is Zac Posen? Is he even technically on the show anymore?
9. Can Layana not comprehend that the other designers want to win just as much as she does??
10. How pissed do you think Michelle was when Stanley didn't offer to share his winnings with her?