2. Was it really necessary for Amar'e Stoudemire to hold a basketball when he entered the room? Just, you know, in case it wasn't clear who he was after Nigel Barker's introduction five seconds earlier?
3. How great was it that Naomi mispronounced the word "pronunciation" when talking about Zi Ling's problems with it?
4. Where does Stephanie keep pulling these winning performances from? Nigel and Naomi were so excited (a little too excited?) by her test shoot.
5. Did Sandra forget that Naomi is an actual, legitimate (and occasionally mildy frightening) supermodel, and not just one of her girlfriends she can snap at on the fly?
6. Was the OpenSky judge just being nice when he said he liked Team Naomi's super awkward bean bag commercial?
7. Oh come on. How obvious was it that Karolina was lying when she said elimination would be hard because she liked both contestants?
8. How does Sandra intend to model in both Paris and France? Tricky.
9. Why was Naomi so angry about/surprised by Sandra's elimination? Did she think she could get through the rest of the competition without losing any girls?
10. And what stops are the producers going to pull now that Sandra is gone?