Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
2. Is it a rule that you have to kiss designers after every sentence?
3. Wait. How are we hearing clapping, but not the actual music that was used in the show??
4. Givenchy sent Rachel Zoe clothes??? Is that proof that she's a celebrity first, stylist second?
5. Is it really necessary to zoom in on Rodger's gross skin condition? And why did they never really address it afterwards?
6. Will Rachel Zoe ever be in a position to appoint a successor?
7. Do LA interns realize how lucky they are to have cars?
8. Can Rachel please stop comparing herself to people like Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld?
9. Joey?! Where's he been?
10. Isn't it a little unusual to bring your husband to every fashion show you go to? And does Rodger always get a seat?
1. How fun was that Black Frame shout out?
2. Why is Brad soo good at impersonating a black female modern dancer?
3. Do you think Rashida is just their favorite name to say?
4. Can Rashida and Brad just have their own show? Like Brad, Gary and Rashida living together would be the best show ever.
5. What kind of boobless freak is that Narciso dress for?
6. Do you feel like Brad's talent lies largely in his ability to pair unlikely shoes with dresses but somehow make it look amazing?
7. Where is Hannah's awesome denim jacket from? Need.
8. So this shoot is basically Michelle Obama drag? #somebodysgottasayit
9. Doesn't it seem like Brad is just constantly messing with Hannah?
10. Is Brad a secret hoarder?