Luxury Retailer Is Hiring A Men's Store Director In NYC!
Pyramid Fashion Group has many available positions available within the Fashion Industry, one of their clients, a luxury retailer, is looking to add a Men’s Store Director to their NYC flagship location.
• Attain sales and profitability goals for the store through effective and strategic planning in regard to sales achievement, expense control and management, inventory control and management, and merchandise planning and assortment.
Miguelina is a luxury resort wear and lifestyle brand that is available in the finest department stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Intermix, as well as online luxury fashion retailer Net-A-Porter. Featured in countless magazines and favored by socialites, jet setters and celebrities, Miguelina’s classic pieces have become wardrobe staples of Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Rachel Zoe and Kate Hudson.
Miguelina is looking for a freelance part-time sales account manager to start immediately.
- Candidate must be a determined and organized self-starter with wholesale experience with high-end boutiques and department stores.
- Must be able to develop presentations, sales and marketing kits for buyers and staff.
Black Frame is looking for a Fashion Public Relations Director. This position is part of the management team and a key role in the fashion division of Black Frame. It requires 3+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. The PR Director is a primary leader in the Fashion division of the company, a strong presence representing the company’s clients and brand image and must be highly attuned to the needs of the clients and the organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for fashion clients.
Our client is a luxury retail brand looking to add a PR Coordinator to their New York team.
• Assist in identifying and implementing the company’s PR initiatives through editorials, events, and product placements.
• Support communication between PR team, market stylists, and journalists to ensure all requests are supported.
• Partner with the PR team with the writing, editing, and distribution of press releases and communication materials.