Stone Fox Bride Is Hiring An Assistant To The Creative Director In NYC!
Stone Fox Bride — voted in 2012 by Time Out New York as "The Best Anti-Bridezilla Bridal Showroom in New York City" — seeks an Assistant To The Creative Director.
Job Responsibilities include: managing scheduling, monitoring client orders and communications between other designers and sewing rooms, maintaining and updating client databases, organizing and updating website, maintaining social media content, assisting with daily operations/ financial management and coordinating the internship program.
Who What Wear is seeking a full-time assistant to Creative Director, Katherine Power. The ideal candidate must be extremely efficient, a self-starter willing to wear many hats– from editorial, to production, to personal-related tasks. This person must have excellent taste and an eye for style. This person should have a strong passion for and deep understanding of the fashion industry. He/she should be an administrative pro with excellent communication skills (phone and written). This candidate should be able to figure things out on his or her own quickly and with little direction. This is an entry-level position with tremendous room for growth across many departments.
• Maintain CD’s schedule, facilitate all appointments, travel and reservations, including fashion week itineraries
• Handle daily office administrative tasks including: CD’s phone line and messages, manage contact database, create expense reports and charge logs
• Handle CD’s personal errands
• Help to coordinate photo and video shoots – act as liaison between photo editor, production partners, and various other team members
The Musmanno Group is a luxury public relations firm that works with brands across fashion, fine jewelry, beauty and art. We are seeking a senior level Executive Assistant to support the owner and founder of the company.
• Manage executive calendar
• Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, conference calls and events including travel, schedule and meeting minutes
Our client is a global household brand looking to add an Assistant to PR Group to their team for 2-3 month long contract assignment.
Job Description and Qualifications:
• Assistant with administrative tasks including, but not limited to scheduling, filing, copying, ordering food, etc.
• 2+ years administrative experience
• Prior experience in a PR or Marketing department a MUST