Insta. Tweet. Pin. Vine. Get up from your seat, and repeat.
That sums up Fashion Month for many of us. And with new social media outlets steadily emerging, that part of the job doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon.
But whose posts truly resonate with followers? PR agency Krupp Group teamed up with Curalate—an analytics firm that focuses on social platforms including Pinterest and Instagram—to see which images performed the best (only images tagged #nyfw, #pfw, #mfw and #lfw were included). So we've put together a list of the top 10 Instagram images from New York, London, Milan, and Paris.
While some of the most popular are a given—of COURSE Jessica Alba's followers adored her photo from the Stella McCartney show—others are more surprising. Another interesting tidbit: while New York Fashion Week generated the most Instagrams (over 68,000), Paris Fashion Week garnered the most likes (more than 4.7 million).
Click through to see who topped the Instagram charts.
10. User: evelynlozada Where: London Fashion Week Caption: "Loving my stockings! #LondonFashionWeek #louboutin ❤" Likes: 24,873 Comments: 103
Evelyn Lozada is a "reality tv, author and entrepreneur," according to her Instagram profile, who appeared on VH1's Basketball Wives.
Makeup artist and blogger Amata Chittasenee, also known as Pearypie, has over 400,000 Instagram followers, so it's no surprise her #lfw posting did so well.
8. User: RitaOra Where: Paris Fashion Week Caption:"This was fun...#pfw #pucci #jimmychoo #etam" Likes: 27,253 Comments: 126
The singer performed at high-street lingerie brand Etam's Paris Fashion Week show.
7. User: HM Where: Paris Fashion Week Caption: "We've arrived at #PFW ! Be prepared for a magical H&M fashion show tomorrow night. #hmAW13" Likes: 28,972 Comments: 140
Some images are sure bets. Like H&M's shot of the Eiffel Tower.
6. User: ChiaraFerragni Where: Milan Fashion Week Caption: "The new Iphone covers have just arrived home in time for #milanfashionweek #theblondesalad" Likes: 34,177 Comments: 1,072
Blogger Chiara Ferragni, better known as The Blonde Salad, Instagrammed a photo of iPhone covers inspired by Chanel nail polish, and the crowd went wild.
5. User: rosiehw Where: London Fashion Week Caption: "@burberry #LFW" Likes: 36,181 Comments: 372
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley understands that it's best to keep things simple.
4. User: louboutinworld Where: London Fashion Week Caption: "#SpotTheLoubies Backstage at Michael van der Ham #LFW" Likes: 52,555 Comments: 566
Even a slightly blurry picture of Christian Louboutin shoes performs well.
3. User: jessicaalba Where: Paris Fashion Week Caption: "#pfw @StellaMcCartney w @kellysawyer #StellaMcCartney saving #polar-bears & serving fashion! Love the menswear inspired pieces." Likes: 66,492 Comments: 514
Jessica Alba, looking super-cute at the Stella McCartney show, posing with friend Kelly Sawyer.
2. User: eleanorj92 Where: London Fashion Week Caption: "Topshop Unique Show #lfw" Likes: 97,540 Comments: 1,971
Eleanor Calder is the girlfriend of One Direction member Louis Tomlinson, which means she has an insane amount of Instagram and Twitter followers.
1. User: Instagram Where: New York Fashion Week Caption: "Thursday marked the start of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (@mbfashionweek) in New York, where people from all corners of the fashion industry gather to showcase months of sketching, sewing, and planning for their Fall 2013 collections. To scoop the latest fashions, be sure to browse photos at the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week by tapping the blue location text above this image and visit the #NYFW and #MBFW hashtags. Featured photo by @ryantristanjin." Likes: 192,900 Comments: 1,800
Unsurprisingly, Instagram itself posted the most popular Fashion Month photo, taken by this guy. Surprisingly, it's the only full-on runway shot.