1. Does anyone imagine that the scene in which the designers are waiting to hear Michelle's fate is what Purgatory must be like?
2. Why couldn't Heidi have just told Michelle herself that she wasn't going home? Must Tim always be the messenger?
3. If we're talking "fashion capitals," why isn't anyone going to Milan?
4. Doesn't it seem like the already rejected designers are the *real* winners in this challenge?
5. Has anyone ever felt happier about the Berlin Wall than Daniel?
6. Why can't Daniel and Amanda just go to another fabric store? There's only one in all of Berlin?
7. Why is Stanley so focused on checking in on everyone else's progress?
8. Michelle wants her model to "look expensive"... what sleazy parts of NYC was she hanging around?
9. Did Michelle stop hating Patricia or has she just become a better actress?
10. HOLY CRAP how does Daniel transform into John Oates between now and the next episode??