Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps in to one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Did anyone else think of this when Rachel said she couldn't be wearing more clothes?
2. Rachel just had to compare Barack Obama to Karl Lagerfeld, didn't she? It is super nice that he/the White House sent letters to everyone who worked on Runway to Win, though.
3. Is it just me or has Rodger been on the show a lot more than previous seasons and has zero of that air time involved doing any sort of work?
4. Why are Bravo editors so obsessed with showing b-roll of rows of Louboutins?
5. How amazing are Rachel's double cuffs? Has she gotten more power dressing-y this season?
6. Why do people on reality shows pretend like they don't like to be in the spotlight/public eye? You're on. a. reality. show.
7. Why is Eileen always pulling from actual stores instead of showrooms?
8. Is Sky Sky the most hat-tolerating baby ever?
9. Is Rachel's inabililty to say "cheeky" her most human, down to earth quality?
10. How do you "wing" a pregnancy?
Head to page two for some Brad action...
1. Why are the people on this show so funny and likable? They're making it so hard for us to make fun of them.
2. How come they always do pulls for shoots in pairs on Brad's show?
3. I don't know how to phrase this as a question, but I just loved when Hannah casually said, of that sheer Pucci dress, "Oh, I already freaked out for that 100 times."
4. Is this a fitting with Coco Rocha or a The Face promo?
5. Is Noot Sear the first ever model-slash-headphones designer?
6. Did everyone just have a major life breakthrough when Brad said that it's okay to mix metals?
7. Is it a sign your reality show isn't doing well when the big pre-commercial cliffhanger is that you get to find out which headphones photo they picked for the campaign?
8. Did you guys catch Brad saying, "Noot shoot riot?" If not, there it is.
9. Did you know it's actually a thing that water in L.A. can be bad for your hair?
10. Wait, how did Brad and Coco not bond over their Canadian roots?!