Since The Rachel Zoe Project and It’s a Brad, Brad World are on the same night now, we decided to combine our inquisitive recaps into one. It’s like a double feature! Read our recaps below, starting with Zoe.
1. Are Skyler's eyes real???
2. Ugh, why did Rachel have to emboss her name onto that cute simple pouch?
3. So it's the vintage dealers who know what the next trends are going to be, isn't it?
4. Did Rodger totally do one of Rachel's "Ewmigod" things?
5. Do Rodger and I have the same haircut? [Ed. note: Yes.]
6. Are we still saying "boho chic" in 2013? And are we really using it to describe Saint Laurent?
7. How can Rachel not use a trackpad?
8. Wait how did they end up in New York?
9. Does Rusty really know Sky's wardrobe by designer?
10. Do hair stylists get annoyed with people asking them for trims on shoots all the time?
1. Who knew Dubai had so many pretty fashion bloggers?
2. Does Dubai have a fashion industry outside of that? Who else attended this party?
3. Does Kate Spade ever invite New York editors to Dubai (hint, hint)?
4. What do you think Brad and Gary text each other?
5. Is it weird that I think it's impressive that Brad is already unpacked enough from moving an episode ago that he has to pack to go to Dubai?
6. Is it really a thing that in Dubai, people just don't RSVP?
7. Aren't ball pits dangerous?
8. Who knew people were people and fashion was fashion?
9. Even if they're fabricated by producers, doesn't this show just need a little more drama? I'm sorry but a broken clasp is not a disaster.
10. What is this jeweled button-down Brad is wearing?