To promote Kate Upton's first-ever Vogue cover, the mag let the social media-savvy model take over its Twitter feed to answer questions live.
Like any good Twitter event, it had a hashtag: #AskKate. And, as you can probably predict, people had some very, um, interesting questions for the model--like, ones involving blimps, kangaroos and zombies.
Upton was a good sport about it all, and even answered some of the stranger questions--though we suspect she may stay away from Twitter for a few days after this. And also possibly change her phone number and the locks on her house.
Read on for the weirdest questions.
• "Hi Kate! Big fan! Have you ever been on a blimp ride? Apparently it's close to impossible to get on one. I bet you have."--@SportsGeyser
• "Does it make you sick when you look in the mirror to see how beautiful you are and to know that people are disfigured? #AskKate"--@tweetgrubes
• "If you were a kangaroo, what would be one thing you would keep in your pouch? #AskKate"-- @MikePacas
• "What freaks you out so badly you cry in a corner for 62 mins"--@iCuitse
• "if you had to ever jump off a building or get eaten by zombies what would you do ?"--@jalenhenyard
• "Do you wear a faceguard at night, like some NBA players wear, to keep your face protected & beautiful? #AskKate"--@bennedeto
(She answered this one: "No, but I wear pimple cream.")
• "Could you wear a shirt that says Marcus Mcbrad. thats my cool name"--@MarcusMcbrad
(She answered this one, too: "Only if you wear a tee-shirt that says MY name!")
• "Would you like to hear a joke about a moth? #AskKate"--@tweetgrubes
• @3lk3yrd: . . . . you you won't go to the PROM? Maybe you'll consider the delivery room ?
At the end of it all, Upton concluded: "If I ever need a husband, I know just where to look."