It's summertime (well, not quite, but it definitely feels like summer right now) and that means some of music's hottest acts are hitting the road to play a stage near you.
Once you've gone through the nail-biting process that is trying to buy tickets on Ticketmaster, the last thing you want to do is worry about what you're going to wear. You want to be comfortable, sure, but you also want to look cute--how else is Zayn of One Direction going to fall in love with you from the stage?
From festivals like Bonnaroo to the highly-anticipated Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake tour, we help you plan your outfits to go with this summer's hottest tickets.
It's Beyonce. Please don't show up looking like a damn scrub. (And yes, you're going to need those sunglasses--looking at Beyonce while she's performing is akin to looking directly at the sun.)
1. Thakoon Addition Polka Dot Top, $320
2. J.Crew Toothpick Jean, $168
3. Rebecca Minkoff, $225
4. Isabel Marant, $640
5. Ray Bans, $144.95
Kicking off June 6 and featuring headliners Guns N' Roses, Kings of Leon, and Kanye West, this festival takes place on Randall's Island in New York City. Stay cool while still looking cool in an easy tank dress.
1. Madewell Dress, $85
2. Topshop Flats, $70
3. Coach Legacy, $198
4. Brooks Brothers Hat, $198
5. Elizabeth and James Sunglasses, $155
Yes! Fleetwood Mac is on tour and better than ever. Channel the original "Gold Dust Woman" without having to pull out a fringed shawl. There are limits to imitation, you guys.
1. Alexis Bittar Necklace, $195
2. Isabel Marant Dicker Boots, $600
3. Free People, $118
5. Superduper Hat, $422
Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z
One of the biggest tours of the summer by far, if you managed to score tickets to this team-up we're really, really jealous. They're calling it the "Legends of the Summer" tour, so dress accordingly.
1. Brooklyn Nets Cap, $19.99
2. Zara Coated Trousers, $79.90
3. Sandro Top, $244
4. French Sole Flats, $99
5. Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner, $20
We love Macca. Our favorite Beatle (sorry Ringo!) is a vegan so make sure those leather pants are faux. And it's a great excuse to buy something from his daughter Stella.
1. Chaser Tank, $62
2. BDG Cuffed Faux Leather Legging, $39
4. Jeffrey Campbell Flats, $89.95
5. Jennifer Meyer Diamond Studs, $675
Leeds and Reading
Whichever one you chose, this year's lineup is a big one for fans of mid-aughts punk-pop (hello, Fall Out Boy!). Not as promising? The mud you will most assuredly be trudging through. Pack a cute pair of wellies.
1. Topman Shirt, $56
2. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack, $95.03
3. Gap Boyfriend Shorts, $49.95
4. Ray-Ban Clubmasters, $144.95
5. Hunter Boots, $195
There's just two dates to see the reigning kings of grunge--one in Canada, the other in Chicago. You'll probably have to pay an arm and a leg for tickets, so keep the cost low on the rest of the outfit. (Okay--we splurged on the bag.)
2. Old Navy Jeans, $29.50
3. Fortuna Lace Bra, $55
4. Alexander Wang Bag, $850
5. Vans Sneakers, $59.99
You may not actually be 22, but you can take style cues from Taylor's super adorable video for "22." Finish the look with a tongue-in-cheek message via graphic tee to the songstress.
1. BOY London 'Leave The Boy Alone' Tank, $59.40
2. Tailored Reese Shorts, $68
3. Taylor Swift for Keds, $49.99
5. Animal Ears Headband, $12
This monster-fest in Tennessee has a hot lineup--and, since you'll be camping outdoors, a hot environment. Stay cool with a loose, comfortable outfit you don't mind getting dirty. Not pictured: Sunscreen!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Head Wrap, $78
2. Old Navy Bikini Top, $19.94
3. ASOS Ripped Vintage Boyfriend Jeans, $59.40
4. American Eagle Open Stitch Tank, $34.95
5. Superga Sneakers, $64.95
Maybe you're going to chaperone your little sister; maybe you're going because you hear Harry Styles is into older women. Hey, no judging here. (We hear the boys are into girls who wear sneakers with dresses--do with that what you will.)
1. Madewell Jacket, $138
2. Harry Styles iPhone Case, $15
3. Warehouse Dress, $98
4. Tarte Matte Lip Tint in Lively, $24
5. Converse Chuck Taylors, $55