1. Shouldn't the designers be starting off the episode by telling us about their aesthetic rather than their horrible personality quirks and flaws? Oh, reality TV...
2. Am I the only one who doesn't remember thinking Kate was a super bitch last season?
3. Are Alexander and Karen already sharing boxes of L'Oreal Feria (product placement yay) hair dye? Fast friends!
4. Is anyone else a little bit terrified by Helen's scissors-through-the-neck tattoo? No? Just me? Alright then.
5. Does the fact that Justin can literally tune out all the other designers' voices actually give him the biggest advantage in the competition?
6. Why does Project Runway continue to cast designers who can't sew?
7. And did Timothy think he was trying out for Breaking Amish?
8. I mean, what would Timothy even do with all those prizes? Doesn't a flight to the Maldives require energy consumption?
9. Couldn't someone have given Sandro's girl a sarong or something?
10. And why did none of the judges mention that her labia was hanging out during their critiques??