Goods & Services Is Hiring An Account Executive in LA / NYC!
Goods & Services is a newly opened showroom in NYC representing emerging designers in the advanced contemporary category. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and help us oversee sales for the following brands: A PIECE APART, ASSEMBLY NEW YORK, BUILDING BLOCK, CARDIGAN, FRAME DENIM, GOLDEN LANE, GREY ANT, JONATHAN SIMKHAI, JOOMI LIM, LAVEER, OAK and TOME.
The ideal candidate would have:
• 2-3 years of experience working in wholesale fashion showrooms
• Relationships with domestic and international buyers
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent all women’s fashion designers in the showroom, including RTW, handbags and accessories
• Manage specialty store accounts in selected US States
• Conduct market appointments with accounts, presenting collection, explaining prices, delivery dates, minimums and best sellers
• Work to establish and maintain relationships with top stores in territory; continually research and outreach to prospect stores
• Attend markets in Los Angeles, ENK Accessorie Circuit/Coterie and Capsule for participating brand
• 2 years experience
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Have the ability to make showroom and trade show appointments
Williamson PR and Showroom is seeking an Account Executive to join our SoHo-based office. Williamson represents men's and women's designers in the advanced contemporary and designer markets.
The Account Executive is responsible for executing sales strategy, and building and maintaining relationships with key buyers.
• Achieve and Exceed seasonal and annual targets
• Schedule and handle showroom appointments.
Lifestyle PR Firm in Los Angeles, CA is seeking an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with at least 3 - 5 years of agency experience for their New York office. They are looking for a high-energy professional with established national and regional contacts including women magazines, lifestyle magazines, and TV talk shows.
We are an incredibly fast paced boutique PR firm with amazing clients in beauty, fashion & accessories, entertainment, lifestyle, and hospitality. We work extremely hard and are results driven but also have some fun along the way!
• Proven track record of securing feature placements with television and print
StyleHaul, the leading online video destination for fashion, beauty and lifestyle content reaching over 76 million unique visitors per month, is seeking a Public Relations Account Executive to join their Marketing Team.
The Publicist will be responsible for developing the public relations strategy for a YouTube Network of more than 3,000 fashion and beauty video bloggers, supporting and building awareness for and defining the StyleHaul brand and it’s vast community.
In this capacity, they will creatively pitch story ideas to reporters/editors, aggressively secure appropriate print, online and broadcast opportunities in an effort to generate maximum, positive publicity for the StyleHaul and it’s community.
The candidate must be a results driven strategist with strong media relationships across print and online and within tech, business, trade and fashion and beauty media verticals.