LFB Media Group, a multi-disciplined public relations agency specializing in lifestyle, fashion and beauty brands, is looking for interns to join the team during the fall. You must be available for a minimum of three days a week. This is an unpaid internship and college credit MUST be received.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and clip daily client media placements
Rapidly growing talent agency representing the industry’s top makeup artists, hairstylists, stylists, production designers, and motion DPs is looking to hire a New Media and Social Media Intern.
The ideal applicant must have expertise in social and digital media across platforms such as Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and must be able to effectively execute social media efforts, as well as contribute to the development of the company blog. There are many opportunities to work on site with our artists, so photography, filming/editing skills are preferred but not required.
HATCh Showroom in New York is looking for bright, skilled and open-minded social media intern to assist with daily social media operations. As an intern for our showroom, you will have the rare opportunity to build your network with some of the most influential people in the fashion industry.
The internship will be unpaid, for school credit and the following skills are a plus:
• College student with exemplary communication skills, strong organizational and people skills, attention to detail, a comfortable phone presence and the ability to work independently.
• You will need Internet skills for research, strong office skills and the ability to multi-task. Marketing, Business Economics or Communications preferred.
Niche Media is looking for Fashion Interns to join our high-performing New York team and work closely with the editors to gain invaluable experience in a fashion department. Primary duties for fashion interns will include the following (but are not limited to):
• Acquiring and writing up credit information
• Handling sample and image requests (trafficking)
• Closet organization
• Providing general support to editors