1. Alexandria isn't used to designing for 'vibrant' women? Well there's a shocker...
2. What help is Tim Gunn as a mentor if he claims he hasn't got a clue what the judges are going to think about the designs?
3. Let me get this straight... being a Southern woman and a bohemian is mutually exclusive?
4. Did Ken just insult Harriet Tubman's sense of style? I do believe he did.
5. What was up with Justin's model's runway poses? Is that how Southern women generally walk?
6. How the hell was Alexandria safe (and in the same grouping with Helen) with that disaster?
7. Could it be that the designers had trouble identifying their customer because a 'modern Southern belle' is a contradiction unto itself?
8. Wait a minute... Ken is only 24?! How does someone build up so much snark and sassitude in only so many years??
9. What's the real purpose of having the designers remake their dresses in an hour if the judges have seen what other stuff they're capable of creating all season anyway?
10. Why is Ken being a dick about Jeremy even after Jeremy's been eliminated? Ah yes--he's Ken.