1. Why didn't anyone tell Billy B. to clean his fingernails before that closeup mascara shot?
2. Aw, how precious was it when that butterfly landed on Justin's cap? I think I need a moment.
3. How did it take Project Runway 12 seasons to get in on the nail art thing?
4. Does anyone get the feeling Tim Gunn crossbreeds butterflies on Long Island during Project Runway's off-season?
5. Hold on, is Helen... CRYING?!
6. How did PR manage to create a dramatic moment out of Nina Garcia saying "foaming vagina"?
7. Why do orange designs always get likened to orange soda, a carrot, or a pumpkin? Can't it ever just be... orange?
8. Can Dom and Justin please just band together to form one super optimistic, inspirational design duo?
9. Hate to be a buzzkill but... was Justin's "make it work" design really that terrific?
10. When will the producers learn that it's not dramatic anymore to not eliminate designers near the finale when you do it every single season?