Deciding what to ask for for Christmas is almost as difficult as deciding what to get other people. There are just SO MANY THINGS I WANT. However, I was able to narrow that list down to a few favorites that, hey, you might want to!
1. A.P.C. Silk Lucy Dress, $455, available at Steven Alan Pretty sure this is the LBD, er, LND (It's navy) of my dreams. I'm obsessed with the classic shape and flattering belted waist.
2. Marina Pajama Shirt, $145 & Paloma Pajama Short, $64, both available at Sleepy Jones Pajamas are my jam(as) and so is purple. Radiant Orchid may be Pantone's color of 2014, but I've long been into the color. As silly as it sounds, it works really well with my skin tone.
3. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette, $77, available at Sephora My reason for wanting this is pretty simple: It's my favorite scent and I'm almost out of my probably-eighth bottle.
4. Annabelle Cross Front Dress, $595, available at Timo Weiland Timo Weiland is my one of my favorite designers. The brand's pieces are always the right mix of sweet and "cool," and always covetable. I think this will seriously up my dress game.
5. Nespresso Maestria Espresso Machine, $549.95, available at Williams Sonoma I've wanted a Nespresso for forever but don't think I'll ever be able to pull the trigger price-wise (so someone else should). This one both does a bunch of cool stuff, and would look awesome in my kitchen. Love the retro aesthetic.
6. Valentino Patent Leather Pumps, $795, available at Net-a-Porter These shoes are just so beautiful. And neutral = practical, right?
Shop more of my picks below.