In addition to donating money to help save the right whale (and some much-needed travel funds), here are a few things I'm hoping to get on Christmas morning.
1. Multicolor Embroidered Aztec Bikini, $76, available at Topshop. Forget about living in the moment -- the only thing getting me through this winter is daydreaming about a warm, sunny vacation. This unique knit bikini would suit my imaginary tan quite nicely, don't you agree?
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini Rainbow Film, $18, available at Urban Outfitters. My apartment is decorated with instant photos of my friends and pup taken with my pastel pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. This new film is sort of a jazzier version with some cute doodles around the boarder. Stocking stuffer, please?
3. Miss Dior Le Parfum Fragrance Spray, $90, available at Nordstrom. My signature scent. I had a near heart attack when they discontinued the old Miss Dior Cherie, but ended up liking this version even better. The bottle is precious, the commercials are the prettiest, and the perfume itself is the perfect blend of youth and sophistication. Or so I like to think, anyway.
4. Beanpod Candle in Lilac, $18.99, available at soap.com. The smell of fresh lilac flowers is one of my favorites ever. My mother would fill vases in my house with lilacs every spring, so it really reminds me of home. I'm not kidding when I say that this candle smells EXACTLY like real lilacs -- no soapiness whatsoever. It may not be the most glamorous-looking, but it does the trick.
5. Triple-Bow Buckled Flat, $34, available at Urban Outfitters. I always need new black flats. These ones have cute bows on them. That is all.
6. Banana Leaf Pillow Cover, $40, available at Etsy. This is like a pillow version of the famous banana leaf Martinique wallpaper, which I hope to have someday in my future house. But since I'm currently a renter, a throw pillow will have to do for the time being.
Shop more of my picks: