CA Creative is a forward-thinking, hands-on, creative agency focused on growing brand identity and business by getting, and holding, attention in digital places.
We are currently seeking a Content Manager for a full-time position.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for writing, copyediting, and proofreading copy and content for clients, and helping to conceptualize, draft, and implement strategic social media counsel and direction to internal staff, existing clients, and potential clients. You will also be recommending social media tools, technologies, programs, and activities that position our clients as experts and innovators in the space. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handle regular and consistent contact with clients to guide and implement online social media strategies and activations
- Maintain relationships with select strategic partners
- Create and execute monthly editorial calendars, messaging, and postings on all clients’ social media platforms
- Manage and maintain relationships with key bloggers and online influencers; help develop blogger and influencer social media campaigns
- Craft overarching digital strategies for all clients
- Understand social media innovations and methodologies and use them to support the development/execution of client campaigns
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Must be Mac savvy
- Proficient with iWork, Office Suite, Keynote, PPT, Excel, etc.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, Vimeo, Google+ savvy
- 3-5 years experience working with social media platforms and online social media campaigns
- Superior and demonstrable communication, writing, and verbal skills with an ability to counsel junior team members
- Proactive, detail oriented, problem solving, and extremely organized
- Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
- Experience with luxury fashion, beauty, technology, and lifestyle brands
- Extensive copyediting/proofreading experience and some fact-checking
- Collating and keyboarding text corrections
- Prioritizing a variety of tasks
- Candidates must be NY-based and willing to commute to our NoHo offices
Please send a resume and applicable clips to CACreativeCareers@gmail.com.