BOC, an Upper West Side boutique is seeking an outgoing, energetic, experienced retail sales associate for a full-time employment opportunity to start in May. We are located in a great, high-traffic area across from the Museum of Natural History. BOC maintains a friendly and supportive working atmosphere and is looking for the perfect team member to further grow our brand. Only serious candidates with long-term availability and commitment should apply.
The ideal candidate will be a high school or higher education graduate who embodies a passion for clothing, styling, and trends and have a strong knowledge of designer and contemporary markets and international fashion brands. Applicants should have at least 1-2 years working in an apparel-focused retail environment and prior key holder experience is a must.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Excellent customer service and sales skills.
• Ability to engage customers, interact appropriately, and find fit and style solutions in-store based on customer needs.
• Organized; proficient in time management.
• Basic knowledge of PC applications, comfortable working on Mac operating system, and should be social media savvy. Experience with retail POS systems.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Ability to maintain positive team morale, as well as composure and professionalism under pressure.
• Ability to lead in an often fast-paced, team oriented environment while striving to meet sales goals and contributing to the growth of our brand.
• Merchandising experience preferred, but not required.
• Maintain a neat and visually appealing floor layout and manage in-store and online inventory.
BOC has been a staple boutique in the Upper West Side since 2008, occupying various storefronts on Columbus Ave and Broadway. We have a widespread customer following and welcome new customers everyday. We are a small team that values positivism, loyalty, and creativity. BO Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and tell us three brands or products that you’ve recently discovered and can’t stop obsessing over.