Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, designer Erin Fetherston graduated from UC Berkeley before attending Parsons Paris to study fashion design. In 2005, she first presented her eponymous label during the Paris haute couture shows. From its debut, the collection established Fetherston's signature feminine, whimsical and romantic sensibility, earning the brand a devoted following of press and celebrities.
Responsibilities and assistance in the following:
· Scheduling market appointments with US buyers.
· Maintain an orderly showroom.
· Market research on new specialty stores towards increased outreach.
· Greet and welcome buyers to the showroom for appointments.
· Processing sales orders.
· Run daily inventory reports for showrooms.
· Trade show preparation.
· PR requests and sample trafficking.
· Must have strong administrative office skills as a portion of this position is focused on maintaining the administrative aspects of our Sales Department
· A college major in fashion merchandising or marketing OR retail experience at a high-end clothing store a plus
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
· Knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
· Must be self-motivated, professional, organized and an excellent communicator who can articulate ideas clearly and efficiently
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must!
· Applicant should be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Previous internship experiences a plus.
· A love and interest in fashion is a must!
· Must be able to commit to 3+ days/week.
Please send a resume AND cover letter to Kelly Conklin at firstname.lastname@example.org