Paige Novick launched her costume jewelry line in 2008 and has recently launched PHYNE - her fine jewelry collection. Currently the Paige Novick brand is carried in luxury retailers worldwide and has garnered a strong celebrity following including Allison Williams, Cameron Diaz and Jessica Alba to name a few.
· Work exclusively with the design team and assist in all aspects of design development process
· Create detailed specs in Illustrator
· Assist in sourcing materials
· Participate in reviewing development samples
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILLS
· Strong technical drawing abilities
· Obsessive attention to detail
· Experience in fabricating or assembling jewelry
· Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite
· CAD skills are a plus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors in Design or Fine Arts, jewelry major preferred
· 0-2 years experience in fashion industry
To apply, please send your resume to Miranda@paigenovick.com.