Reece Hudson is hiring summer and fall interns for our New York office.
Applicants should be based in New York or available to interview in person in New York.
Intern will be working in a start up environment with different day to day projects.
Responsibilities at the company include, but are not limited to:
• Showroom organization and errands
• Dropping off/Picking up samples
• Store research (sales department)
• Drafting and editing press releases
• Organizing production binders
• Assisting with cutting tickets
Other qualifications include:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Photoshop/Illustrator a plus, but not necessary
• Graphic Design skills a plus
Candidates must have an interest in fashion.
Must be able to commit to at least 3 days per week. School credit only.
Summer dates: Mid May- mid/end of August
Fall dates: Early September- mid/end of December
Interested applicants should email a resume and brief email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reece Hudson is a New York based designer accessories collection founded in 2009, and designed by Reece Solomon. Aiming to bridge the gap between luxury products and street style, Reece Hudson combines strong design sensibilities with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. All Reece Hudson products are Made in Italy. Reece Hudson was selected by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) to participate in the second class of the CFDA Fashion Incubator program.