SARTOR is a gentlemen’s brand of luxury custom shirts currently available exclusively at John Allan’s grooming club.
We recognize that shopping for quality fitted clothing is a hassle for men. We’re taking care of this problem by providing convenience, high fashion, and amazing customer service to our customers.
We’re seeking the best candidates to join us as part of our new sales team of Clothiers. Your role will be to promote our brand identity, educate customers on what goes into making a great shirt, and guide customers through the measurement process. The perfect candidate is outgoing, stylish, and enjoys sharing good fashion.
- Flexible hours; part and full-time positions available
- Training, support, and lead generation. When customers contact us we refer them to you.
- Start-up culture. Benefits include office pool table, open bar, and company trips/outings.
- Fun workplace, generous compensation, performance based-bonuses.
- Rewards, discounted men’s custom shirts (we offer a custom alternative benefit for women), and a great looking company.
- Poise, Confident, Stylish. Comfortable sharing fashion advice.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, strong “get it done” mentality.
- Exceptional communication skills: in person, e-mail, and by phone.
- Can build lasting relationships with customers and enjoys networking to build expand customer base.
- Bachelors (Science/Arts) strongly preferred.
- Attend trainings. Develop product knowledge, sales, styling, and marketing abilities.
- Meet clients with clients at their office or our TriBeCa location to take personalized fittings and provide style guidance.
- Meet new clients at company events.
- Close sales, follow-up, and build our customer base.
- Give best in class customer experience by catering to their fashion needs and surpassing expectations. Surprise customers by going the extra mile.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a resume with work/education experience.
Applications with a cover letter are given priority.