i-D US Producer Reports to: Production Manager (Daily) and Global Head of Video (Creative)
We are looking for a Producer on a fixed term contract with experience in the creation of premium content. You must be calm and reliable, be able to juggle both large and multiple budgets and have demonstrable experience working on music videos, branded content and working with a production company or agency environment. You will be proactive, culturally aware and ideally you have contacts with directors, producers and within production companies and are open to working around ever- shifting deadlines. It's a real people role and requires management of lots of different parties all with differing objectives.
This is a key role in the Production department, and producer must liaise closely with the Production manager, in-house production team and external production companies to ensure that productions run smoothly, meet deadlines, and stay within budgets. Closely monitor schedules and budgets throughout shoots.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To realise creative ideas financially.
• Manage systems, workflows, scheduling, coordinating and organising of all shoots.
• To work with the Production Manager to feed into budgets and cost reporting.
• Work to ensure everything runs smoothly during shoots.
• Before production begins, your work would involve: coordinating all parties, including hair, make-up, stylist, director, and production company/producer as part of a preproduction call or meeting and managing the production company to examine scripts or program ideas, drawing up a shooting schedule and estimating cost, hiring crews and contractors and negotiating rates of pay, negotiating costs and approving the booking of resources, equipment and suppliers, overseeing location bookings and arranging any necessary permissions and risk assessments.
• During shoots, duties include: managing all parties on set, making sure that the production runs to schedule, and reporting to the head of video on progress, taking BTS shots for PR assets and carrying out short Q&As with talent and managing the i-D production schedule and budget.
• To manage the production to ensure that the production company delivers a film on brand and be the best it can be. This will involve ensuring production companies have supplied schedules or script breakdowns to confirm that sufficient time has been allocated for all aspects of the production process, and to verify Producers’ budgets and schedules. These include: what locations are required each day; crewing requirements etc.
To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time. To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
To Apply Please Visit: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=VICE