The graphic designer supports the marketing team to develop and produce printed materials, web graphics, email blasts, post-production photo editing and more. We are looking for a long-term contractor (approximately 4 days or 32 hours a week) with the possibility to grow into full-time employment. The ideal candidate will be a creative and productive graphic designer who understands branding, consistency and a modern, minimalistic aesthetic.
• Partner with team of creative professionals to produce modern marketing creatives that support and elevate overarching creative vision of the brand
• From conceptualization through completion, you will need to manage deadlines for the assigned projects and ensure timely delivery
• Assist/consult on production logistics, resulting in a final deliverable that meets our high standards of quality
• Bring a strong sense of design and consisting branding to every project
• Collaborates closely with VP Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager and web development team.
• Handle all post-production photo editing, included retouching, recoloring and resizing.
• Degree in Graphic Design or related major
• Strong graphic design portfolio showcasing problem solving skills, attention to detail, an excellent eye for type and color, and a refined taste
• Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator (optimized for the web and mobile platforms)
• Hand illustration skills is preferred
• Design Foundation includes, but not limited to, knowledge of graphic art separations, general production file set up, various screen-printing and embellishment techniques, strong understanding of color, composition, form.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Time management and organizational skills (Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment)
• Team player who is able and willing to take direction
• Working knowledge of branding
• Previous fashion industry or online design experience is a plus
Please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quinn is a contemporary fashion company that produces an innovative line of women’s and men’s apparel, home goods and loungewear. We specialize in high-quality materials such as cashmere, cotton, denim, leather and silk, and are sold in exclusive department stores and specialty boutiques, as well as Quinn retail stores and our e-commerce website.