Quinn is a contemporary fashion company that produces an innovative line of women’s and men’s apparel, home goods and loungewear. We specialize in high-quality materials such as cashmere, cotton, denim, leather and silk, and are sold in exclusive department stores and specialty boutiques, as well as Quinn retail stores and our e-commerce website. Quinn is looking for a design apprentice who is interested in learning about knits, wovens and leather goods. Ideal candidates are looking to gain experience in the fashion design industry. Potential for full-time hire.
· Good verbal and written communication skill is a MUST
· Strong willingness to learn
· Technical garment knowledge preferred
· Self-Starter/independent- ability to work without much direction
· Can perform tasks quickly and efficiently
· Ability to use Microsoft office: excel, word
· Ability to use Adobe programs: illustrator, photoshop, indesign
· Must have excellent color, layout, and organizational skills.
Please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.