POSITION TITLE: Store Manager
COMPANY: Second Time Around
A dynamic, growing, upscale women’s retailer, is seeking a Store Manager for our Miami, Florida location. A love of fashion, clothing, and shopping are necessary to have a role with us. We are looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic candidates with management experience, and knowledge of current retail trends and styles.
The Store Manager must be sales focused, energetic, positive and capable of executing the following:
- Achieve financial goals for the store.
- Motivate associates to increase sales and profitability.
- Define and exemplify customer service expectations for associates.
- Develop and instill a selling culture with associates.
- Praise and motivate associates for all successes.
- Monitor and control store expenses.
- Be responsible and accountable for all results.
Store Environment Goals:
- Ensure store appearance is welcoming, neat and meets all company standards in regards to cleanliness, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Train all employees to view the store from an outsider’s perspective.
- Work with associates to better the customer experience.
- Establish standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Oversee employee hiring and termination processes.
- Develop a promotable pool of employees.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and negative.
- Instill a sense of pride among all store employees.
- Possess the ability to self manage and others simultaneously.
- Posses the ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to move or lift heavy items, up to 30lbs.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.