LOCATION: New York, New York
THE COMPANY AND POSITION OVERVIEW
We are a growing Designer Fashion Accessory Brand and we are seeking a sales/production assistant with 0 – 2 years experience.
• Work with production manager to assist in the overall production process, by:
- Organize and attend development meetings with manufacturers
- Recapping development meetings to the team
- Coordinating the sample/development process
- Manage flow of information between vendors and our team
- Assisting the team with during the seasonal campaign shoots
• Working with Sales Manger to assist in the overall production process, by:
- Coordinate presentations with buyers
- Overseeing all sample tracking (organization/documentation, etc.)
- Overseeing and maintaining showroom calendar
- Organizing/creating all line-sheets for each season
- Attending tradeshows
•Working with logistics team to help process sales orders
• 4 year college degree
• 0 - 2 years of fashion experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal skills
• Professional, very well organized, thorough, and extremely detail-oriented.
• High level of proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Ability to work well both as member of a team and independently.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Full benefits
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.