At PixieMarket.com we have a major passion for fashion and a genuine desire to give our #pixiemarketgirl the cutest clothes and accessories on the planet! We are a young and very dynamic fashion company located in trendy Greenpoint in Brooklyn NY.
We are looking for a talented photography student who could contribute and collaborate to our newsletter, flyers, photoshoots; No coffee runs here… your work will be published !
We have a variety of projects that will help you build your experience and your expertise!
This position is expected to start now for a minimum of 2 days a week and could potentially be paid, hours can be flexible.
• Scouting locations to do photoshoots
• Taking photos of models and various props and accessories for www.pixiemarket.com
• Light and digitally capture images for use in catalogs, flyers, emails, internet presentations for customers and various followers.
• Process photo files including organizing, naming, cropping, sizing and color correcting if needed
• Assist in the editing, maintenance of Pixiemarket's internal photo database
• the ability to capture video and edit to final product is a big +.
• College student or degree or course study in photography
• Punctual, organized with a great attention to detail
• Eager self-starter with strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
• Good editing abilities
• experience with lighting
Feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.