Band of Outsiders is seeking a full-time Studio Manager to join their LA office. The Studio Manager is responsible for ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to work in a very fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Ensuring the studio is neat, organized, and orderly workspace at all times.
- Placing orders for office supplies, design materials as well as kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Monitoring office equipment such as phones, printers, etc. Coordinating repairs as needed.
- Handle shipping/receiving of packages.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Supervise and hire interns.
- Provide logistical support for offsite photo shoots, sample sales, events, etc.
- Manage extensive clothing and vintage archives. Occasionally assist with in-house sample loan traffic.
Candidates will report to and work closely with our Creative Director.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the CEO/Creative Director’s schedule, appointments, and calendar including internal department meetings.
- Assisting with conception development including: mood boards, vintage archive, fabric, etc.
- Managing domestic and foreign travel arrangements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Able to multitask and focus in a busy work environment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject line: Studio Manager.