COOLS is a new way to shop designer brands. We connect modern brands to modern people through an immersive content and commerce experience. Our team peruses the globe to get to know brands we believe in. No matter if it is high-end luxury or active wear, we care about inspiring stories, modern values and a quality product. We enable customers to shop directly from the brands through our proprietary platform, while offering a unified global services. Our brands include Aspesi, Assouline, Cynthia Rowley, Hentsch Man, Oliver Peoples and others.
Our board of directors includes Chad Hurley, founder of YouTube, and Antoine Arnault, SVP of LVMH.
We believe in the curious people, passionate people and mindful people.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager with a passion for fashion and tech to join our team in the heart of Soho in NYC. You’ll be joining an experienced team who have come from companies such as Conde Nast, HBO, J. Crew, Gilt Groupe, AOL, Time, Inc, AKQA, Farfetch, and Opening Ceremony.
As an Social Media Manager you will work closely with the Content Director to engage with consumers on our branded social communities and platforms with an authentic, on-brand voice. This person will work to create a brand voice to drive engagement and increase organic growth of our audience in our communities.
• Monitor and maintain branded online communities (not limited to) the following, using tracking and shortened links: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Polyvore and Tumblr
• Manage affiliate partner communications
- Send weekly content to partners
- Reach out to bloggers to provide individualized product recommendations
- Manage editorial syndication
• 2-3 years of social media, digital media, or copywriting experience.
• Must pay exceptional attention to detail and writing/grammar skills
• Active participation in social media networks listed above
• Experience writing creative content for web/social media.
Please forward your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.