COOLS is a new way to shop designer brands. We connect modern brands to modern people through an immersive content and commerce experience. Our team peruses the globe to get to know brands we believe in. No matter if it is high-end luxury or active wear, we care about inspiring stories, modern values and a quality product. We enable customers to shop directly from the brands through our proprietary platform, while offering a unified global services. Our brands include Aspesi, Assouline, Cynthia Rowley, Hentsch Man, Oliver Peoples and others.
Our board of directors includes Chad Hurley, founder of YouTube, and Antoine Arnault, SVP of LVMH.
We believe in the curious people, passionate people and mindful people.
We’re looking for a talented Online Visual Merchandiser & Stylist with a passion for fashion and tech to join our team in the heart of Soho in NYC. You’ll be joining an experienced team who have come from companies such as Conde Nast, HBO, J. Crew, Gilt Groupe, AOL, Time, Inc, AKQA, Farfetch, and Opening Ceremony.
As an Online Visual Merchandiser/Stylist you must have strong editorial/curatorial taste level to hand-select products to feature across site, email newsletters, and social media, as well as the pieces to push in editorial photo shoots. The role will also require you to work towards having strong product knowledge of brands on site, while working with brands team and Content director on content calendar.
• Working with the Content Director to deliver visual experiences and product-based content
• Merchandise emails
• Pitch Themes
• Source Images
• Test email campaigns
• Affiliate Marketing
• Coordinate quarterly gifting between our brands and affiliate partners
• Work with affiliate e-shops on curation
• Site Merchandising
• Maintain shop categories merchandised
• Select featured products weekly
Select featured brands on Shop pages
• Style shoot every 6 weeks, working closely with content director on shoot concepting and production
• Must have 2-3 years experience in e-commerce, merchandising, and/or styling with knowledge of HTML.
• Excellent self-management over multiple projects and timelines
• Healthy appetite for all things digital
• Understanding of User Centered design to deliver from our customers viewpoint
• Quickly and calmly deliver within short deadlines
Please forward your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.