COOLS is a new way to shop designer brands. We connect modern brands to modern people through an immersive content and commerce experience. Our team peruses the globe to get to know brands we believe in. No matter if it is high-end luxury or active wear, we care about inspiring stories, modern values and a quality product. We enable customers to shop directly from the brands through our proprietary platform, while offering a unified global services. Our brands include Public School, Raleigh Denim, Aspesi, Assouline, Pamela Love, Hentsch Man, LInda Farrow, Oliver Peoples and others. Our board of directors includes Chad Hurley, founder or YouTube, and Antoine Arnault, SVP of LVMH.
We believe in the curious people, passionate people and mindful people.
We’re looking for talented Interns with a passion for fashion and tech to join our team in the heart of Soho in NYC. You’ll be joining an experienced team who have come from companies such as Conde Nast, HBO, J. Crew, Gilt Groupe, AOL, Time, Inc, AKQA, Farfetch, Opening Ceremony
Customer Service Intern
As a customer service intern, you will bolster our existing client experience, cultivate new client relationships and elevate brand loyalty thru email and phone communication with clients.
• Leverage electronic communication to meet client needs and bring our products to life for a global audience; connect with clients via phone if preferred
• Identify and track client’s barriers to purchase and initiate process, policy and UX changes to resolve
• Be the expert on Cool’s merchandise, voice and aesthetic
• Develop a keen awareness of industry-standard and industry-leading levels of service and how we compare
• Engage customers regarding returned purchases and offer thoughtful alternatives
• Follow up on all client purchases in a personal and engaging manner that inspires further interaction
• Present creative ideas to proactively grow sales and Cool’s online presence
• Assist the Brands team with outreach, research, and relationship management
• Work with Merchandising and content team to highlight top selling and customer favorites
• Assist with administrative and data entry tasks as necessary.
• Organized and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about fashion and the digital experience
• Past experience in customer service a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and Google Web Apps
Please forward your CV and portfolio to William@cools.com.