Digital Brand Architects is in search of a social media expert with a thorough knowledge of the social media and digital space (from the changing media landscape to mobile tools and trends), sophisticated sensibility and off and online communications skills to help manage a world-class portfolio of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, luxury and technology clients.
The ideal candidate must be a skilled team player with a self-starter mentality and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, succeed in a fast-pace, high-energy environment. Be actively involved in the New York professional community and able to leverage existing contacts and business relationships to the benefit of the agency and client’s strategic partnership goals.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing strategic new media counsel and direction to internal staff, existing clients, and to potential clients. This includes educating and recommending social media tools, technologies, programs, and activities that position our clients as experts and innovators in the space.
· Experience in: luxury, fashion, beauty, and/or lifestyle brands
· Support with planning and execution of digital marketing and social media programs within the fashion and lifestyle fields
· Support with building client strategies, concepts and presentations
· Lead day to day communication with the client in partnership with the team
· Manage social marketing campaigns, directing creative and online programs from conception to execution
· Identify new social opportunities, new technologies and key opportunities to drive engagement across various online channels
· Maintain and expand relationships with key online influencers
· Write advanced-level documents, including strategy proposals, activation plans, backgrounders, and recap reports
· Create clear social media goals across all platforms and consistently analyze and track to keep senior management aware of progress
· Increase social media engagement across all platforms
· Help to generate seasonal themes, ideas and activity to support product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives
· Provide key insights, learning's and recommendations based on social media reporting
· Track task of junior account team members and delegate responsibilities as needed
· Must be Mac savvy
· iWork & Office Suite
· Google Analytics
· Social media monitoring tools such as Radian 6
· Traffic analysis tools such as quantcast.com
· Keynote, PPT, etc.
· 6 + years of account support and client management in an agency environment
· Proven track record of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements
· Possess existing relationships with social media and technology vendors, as well as online influencers and outlets
· Experience supporting multiple client accounts and projects
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
· Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
· In-depth knowledge of major and emerging social media platforms and digital trends, especially as they relate to the fashion and beauty competitive landscape
· Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
Digital Brand Architects is a transformative boutique agency that expertly navigates the digital landscape through a two-pronged business model: one that tackles digital strategy and social media innovation for some of the world’s most venerable brands and companies, and the other that specializes in the talent management of a world-class portfolio of over 90 top online influencers and publishers. DBA is best heralded as the first and only agency to have a dedicated management division for online talent and for pioneering a monetization model that leverages a digital publisher’s influence online and builds them into prominent brands offline.
Visit www.thedigitalbrandarchitects.com for more information.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com