Established and well-known contemporary multi line and in-house designed corporate showroom is hiring an experienced Senior Account Executive & Account Executive to join their team.
This is a great opportunity in a fashionable and energetic environment with exciting long term room for growth!
• Present and sell to existing accounts including major department stores and specialty store chains
• Market Preparation: book and confirm appointments for market weeks
• Develop relationships for showroom brands with buyers from department stores, specialty stores, and e-commerce sites
• Communicate effectively with buyers, designers, and other showroom employees
• Assist designers with merchandising and style details
• Oversee order confirmation/shipping/chargeback’s
• Analyze sales and inventory levels at the beginning of each week for major accounts
• Assist with managerial responsibilities of the showroom; mainly focusing on the growth and development of the business and relationships with retail accounts
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years experience in showroom sales
• Must have established relationships in the woman’ s contemporary market
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional initiative drive and self motivated
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and formulas
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Product knowledge, selling history and competitive brand intelligence
• Fashionable and current with trend and style
• Strong customer service skills required
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.